Central waste extraction systems
- Single Modules & Options
- 3D Screenshots Central Waste Extraction Systems
- Contact Form
Options of a waste extraction system:
- Professional dust filter system
- Air return system with air release inside the building
- Sound enclosure for the transportation fan
- Antistatic against static problems with the material
- Electro-pneumatically valve system (PLC-controlled)
- Steel structure to hold the wait above a moveable conmpactor system
- Material separation system
- Static compactor/press container
Product types & Benefits
Central waste extraction systems from MATHO are engineered to extract and cut the waste from machine groups or from plenty of production machines centralized from the complete production plant.
Under certain circumstances the system can be equipped with an integrated material separation system for recycling processes afterwards.
- High reduction of waste volume
- Higher production speeds
- Ability to cut different types of materials
- Low operation costs
- Low energy consumption thanks to energy-efficient radial ventilators
- Increased cleanliness and tidiness in the factory thanks to the automatic extraction of all residual materials to a outside placed baler or compactor.
- Reduction of labour costs through to the loss of manual waste handling by a certain person.
- Reduction of container changes (costs) thanks to material cutting into small pieces
- High availability / uptime
- High throughput
- Comfortable noise emission thanks to modern pipe silencers
Need more information? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org