Cutter & Cutter modules
- Technical Data
- 3D Screenshots Cutter & Cutter modules
- Contact Form
* Power data are default values. Those are changeable, if requested
** Weight includes the motor.
Product types & Benefits
- High reduction of waste volume
- Ability to cut different types of materials
- Very compact design
- Genuine scissor-knife cut
- High throughput
- Low energy consumption
- Low air resistance
- Low operation costs
MATHO manufactures unique inline cutting units to cut endless and continuous residual materials into small pieces. All cutter are capable to integrate them into new or already existing waste extraction systems.
- Matrix-Cutter-Module MCM:
The so-called Matrix-Cutter-Module (MCM) is a complete cutting module for self-adhesive and non-adhesive matrix waste.
- Trim-Cutter-Module TCM:
- Cutting mills:
Beside the well-known GR cutters MATHO also manufactures cutting mills for rigid packaging waste, mainly for thermoformed material.